Infotekka provides a wide variety of software development and integration services. These include but are not limited to:
Infotekka has extensive experience with all stages of SharePoint, from scope and architecture of a new environment, to the installation, configuration, customization, and security of the system. We have implemented SharePoint in both private and public sector organizations, and in very high security environments.
- Custom user interface development - change the look and feel of SharePoint to suit your organization.
- Custom web part development - create components for SharePoint that are fully customized for your specific needs, and can interact with your organization's data, both within SharePoint and externally.
- Security - change the way users log in to SharePoint, by utilizing single sign on technology with ADFS, or direct log in using your organizations data with Forms Based Authentication.
- Component development and integration - integration of other features and technologies with SharePoint, such as external data in searches, embedded web services, InfoPath forms development, and many others.
Web Application Development / ASP.NET / C#
Fully custom web application development with C# and ASP.NET. Infotekka can build applications that fit directly with your business needs to efficiently align your business processes and effectively communicate with your customers. Custom software can utilize your existing organizational data and integrate it with other applications or processes to bring your vision to reality.
- Applications - web application software hosted in your environment or in the cloud.
- Web Services - integrated web services that allow application and system data to be utilized within other web sites and applications.
- Data Management Tools - secure and functional tools that allow your users to manage system data.
SQL Server Reporting Services
Integrated within SharePoint or set up as a standalone service, reporting tools allow for custom and dynamic reporting of your organization's data in a way that is fitted specifically to your requirements. Reporting tools allow you to explore your data at every level, e.g. executive summaries, financial trending and analysis, sales performance, and system utilization.
Security / SAML / Identity Federation
Large enterprise environments with myriad secure business applications can benefit from Single-Sign-On (SSO) integration using technologies such as SAML and ADFS. Security is a cornerstone of IT, and secure implementation of SSO can strengthen your organization's ability to manage and secure your applications and data.
Infotekka can act as a trusted partner in large scale projects that require expertise in IT infrastructure and implementation by providing consulting and guidance to help you ensure your project's success.